We sell eco-friendly products!
Gilsson Universal iPod PDA Phone GPS XM Adjustable Mount Cradle Holder with Windshield Suction Cup Pedestal for Garmin Nuvi 350 670 680 750 760, Magellan Maestro 4040 4100, iPod, Sirius and XM
View Larger Picture
|List Price: $18.95|
- The rigid neck design allows the user to position the electronic device in just the right position for optimum viewing and utilization, without worry of the dreaded “droop” associated with most “goose neck” brackets.
- The large suction cup is 2.75” in diameter (compare to 2.125” for Nuvi) will ensure a secure, power lock on any smooth attaching surface.
- The suction process is controlled by a unique locking ratchet button positioned on the base of the unit. The suction is maintained until the lock is released using a two set process. No accidental releases.
- Adjustable side frames that will hold any device measuring between 1.5 inches and 4.5 inches in width or height. Clamping feature is released by button activated ratcheting mechanism.
- Independent, fully adjustable, cushioned receptacle fingers offer a spread of 3.50 inches to allow full access to power buttons SD cards, earphone plugs, power ports, external antenna ports and pop up antennas.
- Foam pads at all contact points to protect and securely retain your device. Flexible, cushioned finger pads offer a full .25 inch of thickness for a secure cushioned clamp.
- Two rotating legs offer flexibility for secure positioning of smaller devices but rotate to clear position to permit installation and centering of longer units.
â€¢ Uniquely designed â€œTâ€ slot receptacle permits easy mounting and securely retains the device holder in position.
â€¢ The reinforced materials are specifically designed for long life and extended use in all environmental conditions.
â€¢ NOTICE TO DRIVERS IN CALIFORNIA AND MINNESOTA: State law prohibits drivers in California and Minnesota from using suction mounts on their windshields while operating motor vehicles. The vent mount option should be utilized in these states. We do not take any responsibility for any fines, penalties, or damages that may be incurred as a result of disregarding this notice. (See California Vehicle Code Section 26708(a); Minnesota Statutes 2005, Section 169.71)