We sell eco-friendly products!
PC Interface Cable (DB9) to Garmin 4 & 5 Pin GPS 12, GPS II, III+, V, 60, 76, StreetPilot ColorMap, III GPS Receivers
View Larger Picture
|List Price: $|16.99
On Sale: $12.95
You Save: $4.04 (23%)
Transfer and download map data from your computer to your Garmin GPS!
This cable is designed for use with all Garmin GPS units with 4 or 5 pin round connectors. It allows you to download the latest Garmin software updates, routes, and waypoints from your PC to the GPS receiver.
Gilsson GPS cables are produced using the highest UL-certified materials and components. Each component is custom manufactured to ensure a perfect fit with Garmin GPS units.
Additionally, Gilsson cables are manufactured at ISO 9000/9001/9002-certified factories. The cables are fully molded from end to end for DURABILITY and SAFETY.
- Fully compatible with Garmin 4/5-pin connector GPS units (e.g. Garmin StreetPilot III, GPSMap 60C/CS, GPSMap 76, GPS II, III, V, 12, 38, 40).
- Our cable features a UNIQUE stress relief component NOT found in cables provided by other vendors.
- This cable features a heavy duty DB9 (RS232) 9-pin serial connector with thumb screws for increased reliability and durability.
- Approximately 6 ft. long
- Each cable is fully tested on an actual GPS before shipping.
- Professionally manufactured using the toughest UL-certified materials at ISO 9000/9001/9002 certified factories.