We sell eco-friendly products!
External Remote GPS Antenna Aerial for Magellan RoadMate 300 360 500 700 760 Lowrance iWay 500C, AirMap, GlobalMap 1600 LMS 160, Thales MobileMapper Pro & CE, ProMark 2 & 3
View Larger Picture
|List Price: $|49.99
On Sale: $19.95
You Save: $30.04 (60%)
Increase your GPS signal reception and accuracy in even the most demanding outdoor environments with an active external GPS antenna!
Your Magellan GPS receiver is only as good as the GPS signal it receives, so why not ensure that you are making the most of your investment?
Guaranteed to be the best performing active external GPS antenna on the market, boost GPS signal reception with Gilsson's GPS antenna!
- Amplified (active) GPS antenna to enhance and improve GPS signal reception.
- Built-in magnets for mounting on car rooftops or other metallic surfaces.
- 90 degree (Right Angle) connector, which permits maneuverability on dashboards, in backpacks, carrying cases and tight places.
- 180 degree (straight) connector is designed for receivers with recessed connector port. The connector is approximately1" long and has additional feature of allowing easy handling during inserting and removal from receiver.
- Built-in permanent mounting holes for mounting on aircraft fuselage, boat surfaces or car/RV/SUV vehicle surfaces.
- Lowrance iWay 500C units use a 180 degree straight connector.
- Lowrance iWay 350 is not configured for external GPS antenna.
- Radome: Black Polycarbonate Radome with die-cast base
- Dimensions: 2.3 in. (L) x 1.9 in. (W) x 0.6 in. (H)
- Mounting (included): Installed magnets plus two M3 screws for threaded holes in base.
- Other Mounting Options: Suction cup mount for surface mounting (not furnished)
- Power Gain: 28 dB
- Operating Voltage: 2.5V~12V DC Power
- Power Consumption: 12mA +/- 1mA
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +185 degrees F
- Noise: 2.0 max.
- Impedance: 50 ohm
- Frequency: 1575.42 MHz
- Cable: RG174/U (in 9 foot lengths)
- 100% waterproof