We sell eco-friendly products!
Magellan RoadMate 860T 3000T 6000T (980887) MYGuide 3240 GO 3050 GO, Navman Pin 570 iCN 530 iCN 520, TOM TOM ONE GO 910 GO 700 Amplified GPS External Remote Antenna
View Larger Picture
|List Price: $|39.95
On Sale: $19.95
You Save: $20 (50%)
Your Navman, Magellan, MyGuide, TOM TOM or MMCX GPS receiver is only as accurate as the GPS signal it receives, so ensure that you are making the most of your investment with a Gilsson Technologies MMCX amplified GPS antenna.
Guaranteed to be the best performing active external MMCX GPS antenna on the market. Exceptional performance at unbeatable prices, Gilsson's remote patch antenna greatly amplifies GPS signal reception whether you are navigating the city jungle or on an outdoor adventure.
- Comparable to Navman # AA004034 or Magellan # 980887 low-profile remote automobile antenna but more dB gains.
- Fully compatible with Navman, Magellan, MyGuide, TOM TOM, GlobalSat and all other MMCX GPS receivers. (see below for full list)
- Amplified (active) GPS antenna for exceptional GPS signal reception.
- Built-in magnets for mounting on car rooftops or other metallic surfaces. (Magnets are user-removable, for use by pilots, boaters and hikers to prevent interference with magnetic compass readings)
- 180 degree (straight) MMCX connector, which permits maneuverability on dashboards, backpacks, and carrying cases.
- Built-in permanent mounting holes for mounting on aircraft fuselage, boat surfaces or car/RV/SUV vehicle surfaces.
- Compatibility Note - The Gilsson 3 foot cable 28 dB antenna will not fit the Magellan RoadMate 3000T, 3050T or 6000T receivers. The connector barrel has too large a barrel diameter.
- Radome: Black Polycarbonate Radome with die-cast base
- Dimensions: 2.3 in. (L) x 1.9 in. (W) x 0.6 in. (H)
- Mounting (included): Two user-removable magnets;
two M3 screws for holes on base
- Other Mounting Options: Suction cup mount for surface mounting (not furnished)
- Power Gain: 28 dB
- Operating Voltage: 2.5V~12V DC Power
- Power Consumption: 12mA +/- 1mA
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +185 degrees F
- Noise: 2.0 max.
- Impedance: 50 ohm
- Frequency: 1575.42 MHz
- Cable: RG174/U (9-foot length)
- 100% waterproof