We sell eco-friendly products!
Garmin GPS V III+ Sounder GPSMap 178C 188 276C 298c 398c 498c iCOM 270ML 370ML External GPS Antenna
View Larger Picture
|List Price: $|29.95
On Sale: $19.95
You Save: $10 (33%)
Your Garmin, Furuno or ICOM GPS receiver is only as accurate as the GPS signal it receives, so ensure that you are making the most of your investment with a Gilsson Technologies amplified GPS antenna. Guaranteed to be the best performing active external GPS antenna on the market, boost GPS signal reception with Gilsson's GPS antenna!
- Fully compatible with Garmin GPS receivers with BNC antenna connectors. (Only exception is the GPSMAP 276)
- Amplified (active) GPS antenna for exceptional GPS signal reception in all environments.
- Built-in magnets for mounting on car rooftops or other metallic surfaces (user-removable, to prevent interference with magnetic compass readings)
- Right Angle BNC connector, which permits maneuverability on dashboards, in backpacks, carrying cases and tight paces.
- Built-in permanent mounting holes for installation on aircraft fuselage, boat surfaces or car/RV/SUV vehicle surfaces.
- Radome: Black Polycarbonate Radome with die-cast base
- Dimensions: 2.3 in. (L) x 1.9 in. (W) x 0.6 in. (H)
- Mounting (included): Two user-removable magnets;
two M3 screws for holes on base
- Other Mounting Options: Suction cup mount for surface mounting
- Power Gain: 28 dB
- Operating Voltage: 2.5V~12V DC Power
- Power Consumption: 12mA +/- 1mA
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +185 degrees F
- Noise: 2.0 max.
- Impedance: 50 ohm
- Frequency: 1575.42 MHz
- Cable: RG174/U (in 3, 9, 16 or 25 ft lengths)
- 100% waterproof